How To Explore
Exploring can be a complicating and complex situation since there are so many options. Once you get the hang of it, it will be easy, exciting, and fun.
Let's first start with the different scenarios. There are multiple different scenarios that can occur, which is one reason why it is fun.
1. You get nothing from exploring or an interesting event takes place.
2. You come across an item/egg.
3. You run into a predator with an item or egg.
While exploring, you may come across multiple different predators. Some items (from the Adventure Store mainly) are more effective than other items. The current predators found are:
The most effective way to combat these creatures is through items. Every single creature has some sort of weakness to one of the items which will be more affective than the other item.
In addition, there are other choices that you may choose:
Shouting - Doesn't usually work
Throw a rock - Does minimal damage
Dive - Does an ok amount of damage
Flee - You just run away, so nothing happens
In addition, every predator will have a different hit points, which will determine how strong the creature is. Sometimes, a few dives might due the trick, while other times it can take multiple rounds to successfully grab an item/egg.
Also, there are different scenarios that could occur when you attack a predator.
1. You hit the predator and it will get damaged (direct hit).
2. You hit a super direct hit and more damage than usual is inflicted. This is a rare circumstance.
3. Your attack misses.
4. Your attack has no effect. Usually shouting causes this.