Welcome to the CYO frequently asked questions page! Here, you can browse commonly asked questions by members and their answers. If you think a certain question should be answered here, please send me a PM. Thanks!
1. Can my CYO have less than 6 alts?
2. Can my CYO have more than 6 alts?
Unfortunately, no - our system only allows 6 alts at the most.
3. Can I use pre-made brushes or textures on my CYO?
No - all edits must be original!
4. I created a CYO for a contest. Do I have to have it pre-approved before I enter the contest?
Yes, all CYO art must be pre-approved.
5. Is there a limit on the amount of line art edits I can make to a CYO base?
Up to 50% lineart edits are allowed. You can add as many accessories (such as wings, a new or different tail, etc.) as you'd like. The base just can't be completely redrawn.
6. I don't have Photoshop. Is there a free program I can use to create CYOs?
There is a free alternative to Photoshop called GIMP. You can check out GIMP and download the program here - http://www.gimp.org/